The BlueTop D34M is one of the best rated marine battery for trolling motor. Unlike most batteries that you can only use for either deep cycle tasks or engine starting applications such as cranking your RV motor, this battery can do work both ways.
This battery is very powerful dual-purpose battery with nominal voltage of 12 volts. When it is fully charged, its internal resistance is 0.0028 ohms, which makes it a marine battery with quite low internal resistance. This Optima battery has AGM design and Spiralcell technology, which offers more reliability and better performance, making it one of the best dual-purpose batteries.
With dimensions 10.06 inches by 6.88 inches by 7.94 inches and weight of around 45 pounds this battery is easily transportable.
Key Benefits & Special Features
- 12 volts of power and it belongs to group 34.
- 750 A cold cranking amps and 870 A cranking amps.
- This is suitable for multiple accessory loads.
- This battery is applicable for dual-purpose needs, which increases the utility option of the battery. It can be used for starting and powering.
- AGM design offers spill proof feature and good mounting flexibility along with maintenance free operations.
- There is no current limit for this battery until the temperature remains under 51.7 ° C
- It provides 2 amp current constantly for every one hour of use and it has capacity of 55 Ah and reserve capacity of 120 minutes with 25 amps discharge at 80° F.
- Stud posts are 5/16 inches tall and made of stainless steel and it has dual SAE top.
- Alternator or battery charger with voltage power of 13.65 to 15.0 volts can charge this battery. For rapid recharge, the battery should be charged with a constant voltage charger with maximum voltage of 15.6 volts.
- This battery gets fully recharged at approximately 6-12 hours of charging.
- It is resistant to heavy vibrations and weather proof, due to which it is able to provide optimal start even in bad weather.
The Optima Batteries 8016-103 marine battery is a dual purpose marine battery, which means it can be used for as a cranking battery for starting various marine and high power demanding vehicle engines such boat, RV and many more; it can also be used as a dual purpose battery for running and powering the heavy load demanding multi onboard electronic appliances like trolling motors, fish finder, pumps and other accessories used for marine purposes. If you need a group 34 dual purpose marine battery then this battery from optima is very reliable and a good choice.
Warranty: 24 months free replacement