The D27M is a powerful Deep Cycle battery with dimensions a bit larger than the D34M. The Optima D27M has standard top posts plus 5/16″ threaded stainless steel studs (on the top) for flat loop connectors.
The D27M is surely at home in the marine environment.
The D27M brings the bankable reliability and extreme resistance to harsh conditions Optima is renowned for to one of the marine and leisure market’s most popular case sizes.
The OPTIMA BlueTop is ideal for those who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, maintenance-free power source.
Key Benefits & Special Features
- Voltage power of 12 volts and belongs to group 27.
- Dual purpose applications, offering wide utility options to the user.
- Cold cranking amps is 800 A and Marine cranking amps is1000 A, which is much higher than the average batteries and it precisely good even in extremely cold weather.
- Reserve capacity of this battery is 140 minutes with 25 amps discharge at 80° F and capacity of 66 Ah.
- Plates of the battery are made from high pure lead-tin alloy that has been designed with Spiralcell technology in which the cell is spiral wounded.
- This battery has capacity of accepting much more recharges, which is three times the amount of any standard lead-acid battery.
- AGM technology offers maintenance free feature.
- Completely spill proof and it can be mounted at any position with no damage done to the structure and function of the battery.
- This battery is vibration and shock proof.
- Very low internal resistance of 0.0025 ohms and very less self discharge rate, that allows the battery to last for longer period without the need of recharge.
- Solid cast cell connections for improved vibration resistance.
- Tightly compressed cell enhances resistance to vibrations.
- Long service life and good durability.
- Rugged case construction made of Polypropylene.
The Optima Batteries 8027-127 marine battery is applicable for dual purpose applications; it can be used to start any marine engine that demands lesser power than its capacity, compatible with group 27 marine batteries and it can also be used for deep cycle application for running various accessories like fish finder, trolling motor, GPS system and many more high power demanding multiple onboard accessories. It is a very good low budget choice for those marine enthusiasts who require a 12 voltage dual purpose group 27 marine battery and for those who have room for only one battery.
Warranty: 24 months free replacement